-Karl Sanders (Nile)
80's Metal Drum Sound is Only A Click Away!
Multiple routing options and advanced humanizing scripts give each and every drum a natural feel so you can dial tones from Assault Drums as if you were processing real acoustic drums.
Assault Drums also comes with "one-shot" feature so you can enhance your drumming experience with your favourite drum samples.
Assault Drums comes with 11 Kit Presets which will cover a wide range of classic 80's Metal & Rock sounds.
- VST/AU/AAX Compatible
- Drums Engineered by: Ron D. Rock
- Presets Created by: Ron D. Rock @ Soundstakk
- Total File Size 1.33 GB
- Classic Early 80's NWOBHM/West Coast Speed Metal Sound
- 3 Full Drum Kits, Multiple Snares, Lots of Toms (Set of Rototoms and up to 5 Toms, that's 8 toms in a single kit!!)
- 11 Kit Presets - Multiple Routing and MIDI Mapping Options
- Add your own one shot samples
- VST/AU/AAX Compatible
- Adjust the levels of Close mics, Overhead and Room per drum
- Solo / Mute
- Soundcheck -button
- Drum Gain knob
- 3-band Equalizer, different fixed bands for each drum type
- Oneshot Sample selector on shells
- Oneshot Gain knob
- All MIDI Notes are remappable
- All drum mic channels are routable to 16 output channels
11 Kit Presets
- Default Kit
- Disco Inferno
- Eagles Dare
- Lillehammer 1986
- Lower East Side 1988
- Montreal 1995
- Rust In Justice
- Trve Kvlt Pvnk
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Got exactly what I was looking for
Use it with Reaper and has been my go to drum sample library since I bought it. Advertised as a NWOBHM old school metal kit but holy **** does it deliver for 90s thrash/death sounds. Leaves (intentionally) alot of room for individuals to process their own sounds with and can really sing in a mix if tampered with the right way.
I don't recommend
Very slow, didn't really work, just 1 huge DLL of 1,3gb, blocked my DAW completely until I gave up. Asked for refund and I was happy I got the money back. A shame, because I liked the sounds as advertised on the product page.
All of my other plugins work with Cubase 10 Pro - why not this one?
Not good. When I loaded the plugin, to my dismay the only drum that played using Cubase 10 was the bass drum. There were no instructions I could find to check the installation or troubleshoot it. In the meantime, all I have is a bass drum.
Not all there
I can only get a Kick drum sample and I’m using Logic Pro X, not sure what’s going on there.