- Steven Melin (Video Game Music Composer)
The Ultimate 16-bit Retro Gaming Sound Library
Inspired by a keyboard that was used for numerous video games in the 80’s and 90’s. Koji also brings an extended scale and modulation/pitch control that wasn’t possible in the original unit.
Relive your childhood, relive the gaming moments, unleash Koji.
- VST/AU/AAX Compatible
- Total File Size: 100 Mb
- Classic 16-bit Sound
- 57 Classic 16-bit sounds (including pads, leads, percussion, strings, brass)
- Extended Range of Playable Notes
- Pitch & Sustain control
- Attack & Release controls
- Simple Delay (Time & Feedback)
- Animated GUI of Mr. Koji battling the never-ending battle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.