-Scott Elliott (Chernobyl Studios)
From The Pagan Wastelands, comes KVLT Drums
KVLT Drums isn't a mix ready drum library, it is very dry, raw and unpolished, just like the legendary Black Metal albums of the 1990's. Small wooden sauna gave the drums very unique sound and it’s got built-in cabin fever. Loads of velocity layers to achieve realism.
With this kit you should be one step closer in achieving that Scandinavian Black Metal sound that dominated the 1990’s.
- VST/AU/AAX Compatible
- Drums Engineered by: Ron D. Rock
- Total File Size: 380 Mb
- Tama Starclassic Performer drums, Zildjian cymbals, Harvia stove & Hackman sausage pan
- 1 Kick - 2 Snares (Piccolo & Wooden Tama Snare, Sidestick + Left & Right Articulations)
- 3 Toms - 1 Hihat - 1 Ride - 2 Crash - 1 China - 2 Splash - 2 Unique FX Cymbals
- Drums played by: Peter Zana
- Engineered & mixed by: Ron D. Rock
- Adjust the levels and panning of Shells & Cymbals
- All MIDI Notes are completely re-mappable
- Output Routing
- Updated Humanize slider for real drummer-like dynamics
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
With the output routing am I able to run each drum into an outboard mixer onto my tape deck? And if I use fruit loops to program my patterns, does the humanized slider still work when I upload it into kvlt drums? Thanks!
Hi! If you have multiple outputs in your audio card / interface, you can route multiple outputs from KVLT Drums to them and forward to the mixer. This needs your audio editor also to be able to output to multiple outputs. If the FL patterns are midinotes, yes humanizer will work for them too. :)