Hi! I'm Toni from Ugritone, nice to meet you! :)
Have you ever had a great song idea or a riff you wanted to record fast? Then you opened up your audio editor and started working on it, realizing after 2 hours that you're STILL adjusting the tools and figuring out which settings to use for your song to come to life?
- Selecting tools (Samplers, plugins etc) 15 mins
- Writing some basic midi beats to get to mixing 15 mins
- Adjusting the drum tones 30 mins (Still far away from perfect)
- Writing appropriate beats for your song idea 20 mins
- As it's a hobby, you don't have a rush to get it done, it will take more time...
- Or if it's your work, you'll do it so much you eventually need to tone down the phase to keep your inspiration flowing...
- Oh snap, DAW crashed... Let's do it all again!
- Artistic burnout, 1-2 weeks...
We at ugritone have faced this issue many times. I must admit that MANY of my songs never got finished in the past because I ended up spending too much time on everything else but the actual song writing and recording.
That's one of the main reasons we do what we do; Offer song-writing tools and plugins for music production; Drum MIDI Packs, Drum Sampler plugins and other plugins!
With our tools, just drop a sampler on the track, add appropriate MIDI grooves and start recording your guitars! Never miss and forget another song again!
- Toni Kauko