Whether your Drums need more weight, synths need more air & excitement, vocals need that warm space to dwell in; 1989Verb is a perfect pair for any retro fan! Works well with modern production as well.
- VST/AU/AAX Compatible
- 57 different Reverb presets
- Hi-Pass & Low-Pass Filters
- Wet & Dry knobs
- Stereo & Mono mode
Yesterday's sound, today's workflow
How to use 1989Verb Plugin?
2. Open your DAW and apply 1989Verb as an insert on a track
3. Adjust dry and wet levels accordingly
4. Select one of the patches from the dropdown menu
5. If you need to remove high or low frequencies, utilize the HiPass and LoPass functions
How to make the most out of 1989Verb Reverb plugin?
- Size of the room/space. Do I need just a tad of room ambience or are we singing with the whales here?
- Generally you'd want to apply healthy dose of reverb on Vocals, Lead Guitars, Keyboards, Snare, Toms, Overheads and other percussion or orchestral instruments such as Brass or Woodwinds.
- Generally Kick Drum, Bass Guitar and Rhythm Guitar should should have a lot less reverb, if anything at all.