- Stefano Morabito, Producer (Fleshgod Apocalypse, Decrepit Birth, Internal Suffering, Hour of Penance, Obscenity)
Unleash the raw, unpolished beauty of Classic Underground Hardcore Drum Sound
We love 90’s Hardcore and we wanted to bring you a natural sounding yet punchy kit that delivers roundhouse kicks right to your jaw. This puts pizzamakers and Gorilla Stomps in your songs.
- VST/AU/AAX Compatible
- Drums Engineered by: Toni Kauko
- Total File Size 280 Mb
- Over 2700 drum samples inside a simple to use plugin. 8-12 round robins per 4 velocity areas per drum/cymbal
- Drums: 1 kick, 1 snare, 3 toms and a whole set of cymbals (hihat, ride, 2 crashes, china, 2 splashes).
- Each drum has many adjustable mics: Close, room close, room far, overheads and bassdrum & snare includes also close rear mic.
- Each drum has it's own pan and gain knobs.
- Each mic has it's own gain knob.
- Each mic can also be routed to any of the 16 stereo outputs.
- A simple 1 stereo output mode by default.
- Each drumhit's midinote is freely adjustable.
- A soundcheck-mode for adjusting drums without the need of external midiclips during the pre-mix.
- Adjust the levels of Close mics, Overhead and Room, and panning per drum
- Solo/Mute per drum
- Master Level
- All MIDI Notes are completely remappable
- Easy single stereo output setup up to fully customizable 16 individual outputs
-Soli D: producer (Graz, Austria)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is Riot Drums compatible with reason limited? I can use the freebie Rock + Grooves in reason but can't seem to get Riot in there.
Hi! That is a good question! I tried searching for info about Reason Limited but found very little. It depends mostly, does Reason Limited support 3rd party VST-plugins at all? Some of these free versions of audio editors does not let user to use these. Should work on regular Reason.
What brand and model are the drums and cymbals?
Drum shells are KUMU hand-made in Finland, snare is Pearl Masters, and cymbals are Zildjian A Custom. :)
what is sample rate? 24 or 16 bit?
Hi! For optimization, it is 16-bit.
Riot Drums...amazing product. Incredible value for $5!!!!! I love that it is just a DLL. No need to mess around with an installer and no massive install file. Would be good if the kit came with a couple of presets in the mixer. In its default setting it doesn't sound as good as it could. Mixing fixes that. But I think new users would benefit from a few starting points for the mix. Also....cowbell :-D
Thank you for the input!! :) And HA on that cowbell, yeah it could be a great addition! :D
What drum mapping was used for these ?
The default is General Midi Standard, but you can remap the notes inside the plugin to your needs. :)
Do this works on mac?
Yes! :) Both are supported, 64-bit Windows 7 and higher & 64-bit MAC OS X 10.9 and higher.